Now I have no excuses. It's time to get to work! First stop: Goal Setting
Debbie's Writing Goals for 2013
- Polish 2 MS (PB) by the end of January and begin subbing
- Polish 2 more in Feb. with a goal with 12 polished PB by the end of 2013.
- Find an editorial agent in 2013 who will appreciate who I am as an author, but also be able to guide me. I am a quick learner and love constructive feedback.
- Sell "Mad Kid Scientist"
- Get a stronger local SCBWI chapter build up.
- Finish my MG novel by May
- Focus on writing every day, even if it's just 20 minutes on some days (I prefer long chunks of time, but know that is unreasonable on most days)
- Start freelance writing again
- Read, read, read!
- Blog at least twice a week
It's gonna be a good, good year!