Thank you to Brenda Harris for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award! Be sure to visit her blog!
This award goes to those blogs worth following who have less then 200 Followers.
As a requirement, I have to share 5 facts about me. Here goes:
- I'm under 5 foot tall. But more then 4 foot tall. ;-)
- I've got adult ADD, self diagnosed, SHINY! (But it's really helped me stay driven and accomplish a lot!)
- My two wonderful boys are named after very important people in my life. My oldest is named after my Zaddie and my FIL, and my youngest is named after my favorite great uncle.
- I was in the original Children of the Corn
- I love old and autographed books
- My first award goes to Pat Miller at http://patzietlowmiller.com/, who I highly admire.
- Next is Diane, Patient Dreamer: http://thepatientdreamer.com/
- Beth Stillborn has a lot to share at http://www.bethstilborn.com/
- Frolicking Through CyberSpace is a great resource: http://frolickingthroughcyberspace.blogspot.com/
- The Write Routine is another one I enjoy: http://writeroutine.blogspot.com/
"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!"
Add the award to your blog. Thank the giver with a link back to them.
List your top 5 picks and let them know they've been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog.Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you've spotlighted.