Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Liebster Award!


Thank you to Brenda Harris for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award! Be sure to visit her blog!

This award goes to those blogs worth following who have less then 200 Followers.

As a requirement, I have to share 5 facts about me. Here goes:

  1. I'm under 5 foot tall. But more then 4 foot tall. ;-)
  2. I've got adult ADD, self diagnosed, SHINY! (But it's really helped me stay driven and accomplish a lot!)
  3. My two wonderful boys are named after very important people in my life. My oldest is named after my Zaddie and my FIL, and my youngest is named after my favorite great uncle.
  4. I was in the original Children of the Corn
  5. I love old and autographed books
Now I get to pass the award on!

  1. My first award goes to Pat Miller at http://patzietlowmiller.com/, who I highly admire.
  2. Next is Diane, Patient Dreamer: http://thepatientdreamer.com/
  3. Beth Stillborn has a lot to share at http://www.bethstilborn.com/
  4. Frolicking Through CyberSpace is a great resource: http://frolickingthroughcyberspace.blogspot.com/
  5. The Write Routine is another one I enjoy: http://writeroutine.blogspot.com/
More about the Liebster Award:

"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!"


Add the award to your blog. Thank the giver with a link back to them.
List your top 5 picks and let them know they've been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you've spotlighted.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Liebster Award, Debbie, and thank you very much for passing it along to me! I will post tomorrow, okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! I was going to post tomorrow too, but realized I'm gone all day. :-) Enjoy your award!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Debbie! Shiny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie for the award and congrats to you for receiving it in the first place.... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for the Liebster Award Debbie and congratulations on receiving it. I have posted it on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award, Debbie! Thank you for passing it on to me. :-)
    You were in Children of the Corn! How cool! I was soooo scared of that movie when I was a kid...but in a good way.
    I passed the award on to some great blogs. It was fun! http://frolickingthroughcyberspace.blogspot.com/2012/02/oh-my.html
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is very effective for every visitor, just easy and good way. after a long time i got your post on the internet it's really helpful. and better quality article.

    Best Seedbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Article designs are very nice and this is a very unique content than any other designing blogs in my point of view. Keep updating more in future.
    Here My website for Best seedbox

    ReplyDelete