Friday, July 26, 2013

So happy! Writing has been is flowing. Still need to get rid of all those little passives. :-)

I am participating in a Blog Hop! If you came over from Christine's blog, WELCOME!!!
Here is the link to her site: http://christinemirvin.blogspot.com/  She is a really inspiring person, and very helpful. Thanks Christine! :-)

I am working on finding my authors to tag, and then will post soon. So keep checking back.

In the meantime, I'm busy working fair season. Besides writing, I sell kids books (www.goreadtoday.com). In fact, I'm a total book addict! I love to write, read, touch, smell anything books. :-) So of course my career choices will all reflect this.

If anyone is interested in learning more, let me know. There is a really good deal for July. $300+ in books for $69, plus a business. :-) It's all about passion!

Anyway, I look forward to participating in the blog roll! 

See, now you have to come visit me again so you can find out:

 1) What am I working on?
2) How does your writing process work?
3) Who are the authors you most admire?

Smile and Carry On,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment