Saturday, May 21, 2011

"It's Almost Time"

Tick, tick, tick, tick....

"It's Almost Time" the book, still doesn't come out for 3 months! Ikes, how do authors do it. The anticipation! :-)

My editor told me, many months back, to just forget I even had a book coming out. But the closer the date comes, the more excited I get! And nervous. What if I get horrible reviews? What if no one buys it? What if I am a one-book-wonder? Will any stores or museums carry it?

So, I will push "It's Almost Time" out of my mind for today, and work on books of tomorrow....

Of course, I want to sent them out today, even though they are not ready. Except one, which is really good, but I'm waiting for a rejection from an agent I'd love to represent me. Tick, tick, tick..

Check back for more updates on "It's Almost Time."

No comments:

Post a Comment