Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm back!

(Sorry for the long break).

LOL, I was thinking that I needed to get over here and post. But I got out of my habit, until I had a comment saying, "hey, I checked twice and there are no updates". ---paraphrased

 I'm great at preaching, sometimes I need a kick in the pants though.

I went from warm weather to cold and it was slightly demotivating. Then I had a wonderful migraine, nothing like a headache to make you want to not stare at a computer screen. But I did dream up a very fun picture book series idea!

So I ended up behind on everything. I had to catch up on my critiques I owed my groups, plus get my own writing done.
I find though, that once I get lazy, it's hard to get myself retrained.

So, what do you do when you need a Kick In The Pants to get you writing again?

I'm looking forward to my husband starting his job next week. Not having him home will be great for me. I get so much more done when it's just me.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Getting back into writing is hard. I took most of last year off because twins came to our family. Writing has been like that first run when you're out of shape. I feel clumsy and awkward all over again.

    ReplyDelete